Counseling Program Mission Statement
AISB Advisors and classroom teachers work collaboratively with students and their parents, to provide social, emotional, academic and behavioral support to all students. Our aim is to support the growth and well-being of the whole child, and to guide all students in becoming equipped to make healthy choices that will support lifelong learning in a multicultural world.
- That every student has the right to feel safe, supported and accepted
- That every student has the ability to experience success, change and growth
- In encouraging the intellectual, emotional and social development of the whole child
- In supporting cultural identity, healthy transitions, and character development in a way that unifies the entire school community
- In working collaboratively with students, parents, community members, teachers and administrators