NOTICE ON TUITION FEES FOR 2017-18 FROM THE AISB BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The AISB Board of Trustees met on March 17th to set the tuition fees for the 2017-18 school year. In carrying out its fiduciary duties and setting
tuition fees, the Board is guided by the fact that AISB is a not for profit school that must remain financially healthy and stable in the long term.
The Board has made the following decisions concerning tuitions and fees for the 2017-2018 school year:
- No increase in tuition fees for students from Kindergarten up to Grade 12.
- The rates for Pre-Kinder will be increased by 10% to better reflect the costs involved in running those classes.
- The yearly capital fees will be increased by $250 due to fact that AISB now starts to repay the OPIC building loan in full according to the agreed upon schedule.
- There will be a 1% (or less) charge on payment plans to reflect the administration cost of these.
- There will be a 1.5% charge on payment by institutions made in CFA. This is required to cover the cost of transferring CFA to US bank accounts.
Johan M Andersson
AISB Board Chair